Saturday 5 July 2008

Yeading Annexe, Springfield Road, Hayes. Middlesex.

I'm not entirely sure who plays here, at it has obviously seen better days, I would guess it's still capable of staging intermediate level county league football.
I took these photos during the 2006/07 season, having wandered through a gate in the fence from adjacent Yeading Football Club.
Suggestions from a query I posted on the Tony Kempster messageboard say that this ground is used by Holland Park Old Boys, in the Amateur Football Association; and Hayes Gate, of the Middlesex County League. If anyone has any further information, on either current tenants, or previous ones, I'd be most interested.

Railed off behind the goal



And down the side



As well as down the far end, though I couldn't be bothered
to walk down there.



And a small stand between the dugouts, that has clearly
in bit of disrepair!



I don't think you'll stay too dry in a downpour under that!

2 comments:

Polo said...

This series of ground reports is very impressive. However, I am surprised you haven't been to Hayes which has a ground record of 15,000. Any chance you will get to it before they move from Church Road?

Rabbler said...

I just haven't got round to visitng there again, with my camera. been there many times down the years, but will get back there before it goes.